spirits-of-lavender said: All of them, of course.
Ask away : )
1. Would you rather climb a tree or lay in a bed of flowers?
Climb a tree
2. Which do you like better- The Wizard of Oz or Alice in Wonderland?
3. Name two movies that you feel characterize your childhood.
The Fox and the Hound and… and… and… I don’t know!
4. What is one concert or music festival you would travel back in time to experience?
5. Rock music or folk music?
6. What is more important to you- being an excellent writer or being an excellent artist? Or neither?
7. Do you listen to jazz?
8. What is your favorite meal of the day? Why?
I do not really care. Afternoon lemons are pleasant though
9. If you had to devote a year of your life to excelling in one of the following art forms, which would it be- photography, pottery, or candle making?
Ahhhh how do I choose?!?! Photography. No, candel making. No. UGH!
10. What is your favorite Beatles song?
None of them?
11. What is one instrument you always wished you knew how to play?
12. Would you rather cook a spectacular meal and watch others enjoy it, or enjoy a spectacular meal that someone has cooked for you?
Cook spectacularly. Little makes me feel as good as cooking a meal for someone I care about, particularly if they like it.
13. Which book do you believe to be the greatest of all time?
Only one? You want me to choose only one book? I hate you. The League series. The Wind Blows Backward. They are hardly considered literary genius but I love books that can make you laugh and cry and mourn with the characters and miss them in the end
14. What do you think of fashion? Is it a creative form of self expression, or exclusive and superficial?
I think it is a bit of both. Fashion can certainly be a form of expression, but that is dependent on financial ability
15. What is your favorite scent?
Lavender. Early Autumn
16. How do you feel about math?
17. If you had to write a paper on a topic of your choosing, what would you write about?
The societal normality of street harassment.
18. Who is your favorite artist at the moment?
What sort of artist? Music? Dance? Theater?
19. What was your favorite subject in high school?
20. Do you have siblings? Tell us about them.
I have four. Three little sisters and a younger brother.
My sisters are all brilliant. They make learning look easy but after that they are as different as anything. Banana: She is the confident, social butterfly. Her friends adore her and she always has some funny story to tell. At the same time she is very mature for her age. She tends to come of as cocky and playful but in all honesty she’s very thoughtful and extremely sensitive
Book: She is our scholar. One of those people that practically exemplifies the stereotypical qualities of a young woman. She is soft spoken, thoughtful, kind, caring, protective. At the same time she can be loud and silly and crazy when she is comfortable and nothing can get her going like a good book.
Bug: She’s our baby. And she sort of acts it. She is the one who most mirrors the society we live in. Yet she manages to be this weird mesh of obnoxious snotty child and adorable tomboy.
My brother is… one of my best friends yet we do not talk much. We are very different. He is very logical and lives in the moment not doing anything or thinking about anything past the current experience. He is also annoyingly overprotective and greatly enjoys picking on me every chance he gets.
21. Are you a coffee person or a tea person? Whichever you are, why is that, do you think?
Tea. I used to think that coffee was too bitter but I am getting used to it, with a lot of chocolate in it
22. Do you wear jeans frequently?
Regularly jeans or long skirts
23. Would you rather live on a mountain, near a lake, in a city, on a beach, or in the woods with a nearby meadow?
On a mountain or in the woods by a meadow. Or you could just combine them, that would be perfect!
A lake would be too busy with other people, Cities are disgusting. The beach belongs to the sharks
24. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Why?
Not really sure..
25. What is one of the saddest books you’ve ever read? Tell us about it.
26. You’re at a thrifty street market. Are you more likely to spend your money on interesting sunglasses or overalls with paint splotches on them?
Neither. I do not wear either
27. What is your favorite song, lyrically, of all time? Choose a couple if you can’t narrow them down.
I’ll remember you –Skid Row
Bat Out Of Hell – Meatloaf
Ashes and Wine – A Fine Frenzy
Collide –Howie Day
Something Inside – Jonathan Rhys Meyers
And a lot more!
28. What is your vision of paradise?
The middle of the woods with no one around. Warm fall weather. A sleeping bag. Him.
29. Do you like to discuss religion?
Only with rational people who can debate without being offended
30. Do you like reading poetry?
31. What is your favorite movie of all time? Tell us about it.
I do not have a single favorite movie. I have many. Legends of the Fall.
32. Do you prefer the day or the night? Why?
Night. I love the way it feels. It is calm and quiet and built for solitude but there is still that constant current of energy and possibility
33. Are you more likely to dance to music while alone or sing?
Sing, by myself. Where no one is forced to hear me.
34. If, starting today, you were to embark on a new journey, what would you do? Learn a new art form? Travel somewhere? Start playing a new instrument? Start a garden?
Travel. I would want to travel
35. Are you listening to music right now? What song?
Begin Again – Taylor Swift. I mostly hate her music. But this stupid song…
36. Think of your three favorite colors. What emotions do they invoke in you?
Green: Makes me think of warm sun drifting through the trees. I am peaceful.
Brown: Dirt and moss and wood. I am warm. Content.
Red: Fire, love, life. I am passionate. I am free.
37. What is the one trait in people that you value above anything else?
Honesty. I need people who can be honest no matter how difficult. I love those who can say the painful things and tell me how things are no matter how scary it is to do so.
38. Carrots or celery? Oranges or grapefruits?
39. What is your favorite food to eat for dinner?
40. Where would you most likely want to spend a day- your room, a coffeehouse with mediocre live music, a bookstore, an art museum, a movie theater, or a gym?